About SERVPRO of Langley
Leon A. Sharp, Miyoung Kim
Owners of SERVPRO of Langley
SERVPRO of Langley understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Langley specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Langley can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Langley.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. SERVPRO of Langley has been serving the Vancouver Lower Mainland since 2013.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- BC Non Profit Housing Association-BCNPHA
- Better Business Bureau
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Business Network International-BNI
- International Facility Management Association-IFMA
- Professional Association of Managing Agents - PAMA