Fort Langley, BC Water damage in bathroom
A home owner in Fort Langley gave us a call as they had noticed a musty smell in their master bathroom. Sure enough after a thorough inspection it was discovered that the shower drain had dropped a half inch due to the home settling. The water caused damage to the wood framing around the shower and to the garage ceiling below. If this would have been ignored mold and wood rot would have occurred, luckily we caught this early on and was covered by insurance. The finished product (right photo) was a beautiful cultured marble shower. If you suspect a shower leak call SERVPRO of Langley for a complimentary inspection.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes